Animecon 2011 photoshoot ja kaikkea sälää

lauantai 6. elokuuta 2011

So that if this gets shared outside of the Finnish fandom I'll write this shit up in English.
Those involved will get their own set of pictures without the bubbles and crap after I've sorted it out. Until then... Enjoy!

 Because Roy Mustang is a good guy like that....


 . . .
 When fandoms clashes, Ed has more money and Genshu shoes that kicks ass. A lot.
 Accidentally taken by Asuna.
 . . .
 Real men being... real men.
 Hope doesn't have enough money for better phone. Thus iPhone.
 *Pose pose*
 I love this picture!
 This too. :3

 When Hope went to get some food Lightning went to see how he's doing. She tried her best to get his attention. Sadly, everyone else noticed her. Hope? *IGNOOOOOORE*
 Asuna Kagurazaka by Mmmmmari

 Trrrreasures!
 One of the best pictures of Roy, me thinks
 . . .
 Forests makes red look prettier than I thought.
 . . .
 . . .
 Independence 1917
  
This is awesome. Roy did that for some reason I don't remember and I thought he looks like he's hungoer or something so had to get a photo of it.
 This goes with the hungoer picture.
 . . .
 . . .
 . . .


 
. . .
 . . .
 "Look serious! Depressed! Like you granma died! Dog died too! Cows left you too!" I tried to get her look serious. I really tried. Somehow I failed.
 This had to be done.

 . . .
This was supposed to be serious picture with me spreading my arms. Roy. YMCA. And that's it.
 . . .
 Dorks that I call mah best friends.
 . . .
 . . .
 . . .
 . . .

 . . .
 . . .
 Curiosity killed the cat. Tenacity brought it back.

I lieks u guises.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Followers

Sisällön tarjoaa Blogger.